Malware is constantly evolving and is the leading cause of electronic fraud losses across the globe.
Trusted brands are often hijacked to distribute and deliver generic crimeware.
Organisations need to adopt layered anti-fraud controls to combat sophisticated malware. Counter measures should also include a monitoring regime to provide intelligence and identify schemes where corporate branding is used in malicious manner.
Mobile malware is becoming a growing concern to any business transacting online.
iZOOlogic monitoring provides further controls to combat malware and brand hijacking:
- Agentless end point malware systems
- Real time monitoring against crime ware
- Monitoring of malware honeypots
- Malware Lab dedicated to analysis
- Disruption of malware infrastructure
- Global Incident Security Response
- ID transactions compromised by malware
- Mitigate Malware Attacks
- Respond to Crimeware Brand Hijacking
- Reduce fraud losses
- Quickly recover from attack
- Threat Intelligence